Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Day 8: Ithaca

We had unfortunately bad coffee in the morning, after discovering that the plug-in kettle we had wouldn't work in my car, and therefore we couldn't make our own.

I should really have bought that $23 camping stove at MEC. The ones they had in the Ithaca camping store were, like, $75.

Anyway, bad coffee, good hike up and down by the waterfalls: it balances out.

For lunch, Moosewood Restaurant: Take Two. Mmmmmmm!

After lunch, I discovered that one of my student loans is taking excessive amounts of money from my bank account, and none of the numbers I have for them work in the U.S. A fun time was had by all with that.

We saw Ratatouille in the afternoon, while it POURED rain. I don't like rats. Even anthropomorphized rats.

Dinner: Moosewood Restaurant: Take Three. Huge chunk of our budget. Soooooo worth it!

No comments: